What’s new in SmartMeter.io 1.8.1
Take a look at the newest update.
SmartMeter.io now uses the hot new JMeter 5. You can find a list of JMeter 5 features here. Main new things include:
- Improved HTTP client, especially for REST API testing
- New Search & Replace dialog
- More readable request/response details in View Results Tree
Apart from that, we also added some great improvements to SmartMeter.io core, such as:
- Remote Test Info window now displays information about Java heap memory
- Show warning if low on disk space or Java heap memory
- Update JMeter plugins and Java to the latest versions
See full release notes here.
You will be prompted to update to a new version on SmartMeter.io startup. You can also download update directly.