Take a look at the newest update.
SmartMeter.io now uses the hot new JMeter 5.1. You can find a list of JMeter 5.1 features here. Main new things include:
- Creating test scenarios from cURL (preview)
- Improved database (JDBC) testing using init SQL statements and query timeouts
- New Tools menu
Apart from that, we also added some great improvements to SmartMeter.io core, such as:
- Added new --sync parameter for generator startup to make it run in foreground
- Enabled passing of -q (and also -p, -q, -j} JMeter parameters. This allow to externalize your test plan configuration into a file and pass it once starting the test from CLI (CI tool).
- Improved performance of Concurrency Thread Group (thanks to JMeter plugins update)
- Updated Java to the latest version
See full release notes here.
You will be prompted to update to a new version on SmartMeter.io startup. You can also download update directly.